- 3 – 3.5lb Sugar Pumpkin, rind and seeds removed
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- ½ tsp granulated garlic
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the rind of the pumpkin and scoop out the pulp and seeds. You can reserve the seeds for roasting if you wish.
- Chop the pumpkin in to bite size pieces and toss with the olive oil and other seasonings.
- Roast for approximately 30 or until pumpkin is soft and carmelized.
- Serving Size: 4