- Add the coconut chips and golden flax to the food processor and pulse in to small pieces.
- Add the hazelnut butter, palm shortening, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt and pulse until everything is combined and batter start to form in to a ball.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and then begin to scoop out about a tablespoon of dough and roll in to a ball.
- Place on the parchment and repeat until all the batter is gone.
- Freeze the rolled hazelnut batter for about 30 minutes and then remove from the freezer.
- Take your melted chocolate and use a spoon to coat each buckeye.
- Place the chocolate covered buckeyes in the refrigerator to let the chocolate set.
- Serve or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.