- ½ cup palm shortening
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened dairy-free yogurt (I prefer coconut)
- 1 ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 4 Eating Evolved Caramel & Sea Salt Coconut Butter Cups, chopped (see notes)
- Add the palm shortening and coconut sugar to a large bowl and beat with a hand or stand mixer until mixture is fluffy. Approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and yogurt and beat until combined.
- Add the almond flour, buckwheat, flax seed and salt and mix until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut butter cups and stir to combine.
- Eat by the spoonful or use as the filling in my Gluten-free Brownie Cake with Cookie Dough Filling.
- The coconut butter cups are a DELICIOUS part of this cookie dough but not necessary. You can substitute another ½ cup of chocolate chips if you chose not to use them.
- The flavor of the yogurt will come through in the cookie dough batter so use whatever brand is your personal favorite.
- Serving Size: 10
Keywords: edible vegan cookie dough, edible gluten-free cookie dough, almond flour cookie dough,