Healthy and flavorful curry chicken salad recipe. Packed with warm spices, pecans and dried fruit.
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken*
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh chives or green onion, chopped
- ½ cup dried golden raisins or apricots (diced)
- 3.5 tsp curry powder (I prefer Primal Palate )
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (or more to taste)
- ¾ cup red grapes, sliced
- Add the shredded chicken, pecans, chives, golden raisins, curry powder and salt to a large bowl and mix.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix until combined and then fold in the grapes.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator
- When I am in a hurry I often prefer to just pick up a rotisserie chicken for this recipe but feel free to use your favorite chicken recipe.
- Feel free to adjust spices and mayonnaise to your personal taste.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: curry chicken salad, curry chicken salad recipe, healthy curry chicken salad, curry chicken salad with grapes,