- 2 cups shredded kale
- 1 cup shredded brussels sprouts
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ avocado
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Put all of the dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Take approximately half the amount of dressing and pour over the chopped kale. Use your hands to kneed/massage the leaves with the dressing until leaves are tender.
- Toss the rest of the ingredients with the salad and serve. Top with more dressing if desired
- This can make two large salads or four side salads.
Keywords: kale and brussels salad, creamy kale and brussels salad, creamy kale salad with avocado