One-pan Cilantro Chicken Thighs with Red Cabbage and Peppers.
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1.5–2lbs chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
- 4 slices of red cabbage, halved
- ¼ cup cilantro marinade
- Place the cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice,vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and black pepper ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Reserve about a ¼ cup of marinade for the vegetables and then pour the rest in a large zip lock bag or shallow dish.
- Add the chicken to the marinade and thoroughly coat the chicken. Let marinate in the refrigerator for approximately one hour and then remove from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the vegetables to the baking sheet and toss with the remaining ¼ cup of marinade.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the marinade and place with the vegetables on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165. Serve immediately
Keywords: cilantro chicken thighs, baked cilantro chicken thighs, one pan chicken thighs