- 1 box Simple Mills Chocolate Muffin & Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 Tbsp oil
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 7 oz chocolate, melted
- 3 Tbsp cocoa nibs
- Preheat oven to 350. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and liberally spread some oil on the parchment paper
- Whisk eggs, water, oil in a large bowl.
- Add the mix to the wet ingredients and stir until completely combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and thoroughly combine.
- Use a scoop to place about 2 tablespoons of batter on the baking sheet and spread into a circular patter. Leave about 2-3 inches of room between each cookie because it will spread out.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let cookies cool for a couple minutes and then transfer to a wire rack. Repeat process until all of the batter is gone.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Frost the cookies with the melted chocolate and then sprinkle coca nibs on top.
- Let the chocolate set for about 30-45 minutes and then serve or store in an airtight container.
Keywords: double chocolate cookies, chocolate cookies with simple mills mix, simple mills chocolate cake mix