The BEST gluten-free Chocolate Chip Buckwheat Pancakes. This pancake recipe will make any buckwheat skeptic a huge fan. This recipe only has a few wholesome ingredients and can be thrown together in no time at all.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine all the wet ingredients in a large bowl and whisk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and whisk to combine.
- Let the batter rest 5 minutes to thicken.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet or griddle to medium-high heat and grease once hot.
- Pour the pancake batter on the pan in a circular motion. Top with chocolate chips and cook for 2-3 minutes or until you begin to see bubbles and small holes form. Flip the pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter
Batter can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for about 24 hours before cooking pancakes.
Keywords: Gluten-free buckwheat pancakes, buckwheat pancakes, buckwheat pancakes with chocolate chips, easy buckwheat pancakes, buckwheat pancakes from scratch