- ¾ cup coconut butter
- ½ cup creamy tahini
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp almond or coconut milk
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2–3 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Three-Beet Powder (I like to use 3)
- Add the coconut butter, creamy tahini, coconut oil, maple syrup and milk to a small saucepan over medium heat. Melt the butters and stir the mixture periodically
- Once everything is melted add the cacao powder and salt and mix until combined.
- Take off the heat and add the beet powder and mix.
- Line a muffin pan with 12 liners and scoop a heaping tablespoon of batter in to each one.
- Pop them in to the freezer for about 20 minutes or until solidified. You can eat immediately or store in the refrigerator or freezer. Let thaw for about 1-2 minutes before eating.
- If you don’t want to use tahini you can try substituting your favorite peanut butter or nut butter.
- If you don’t have raw cacao you can use cocoa powder.
Keywords: chocolate beet, beet cups, chocolate tahini, healthy chocolate beet snack