- 1lb carrots
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- 1 Tbsp Dijon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1–2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425. Cut the carrot diagonally in 3 large pieces.
- Mix the seasonings, Dijon and olive oil in a bowl.
- Coat the carrots with the rub and then sprinkle chopped jalapeno on top.
- Roast the carrots for 15 minutes and then flip them. Roast for approximately another 15 minutes or until carrots are soft and slightly caramelized.
Keywords: chili roasted carrots, roasted carrots recipe