A simple, healthy and delicious chicken salad with grapes and pecans recipe. Made with shredded chicken, mayonnaise, dijon and chives.
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup mayonnaise (see notes)
- 3 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup red or black grapes, halved
- Add the shredded chicken, pecans, Dijon, mayonnaise, chives, oregano, pepper and salt to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the grapes to the bowl and mix.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- I prefer Sir Kensington or Primal Kitchen mayonnaise
- Serve on top of a bed of lettuce or in some gluten-free wraps or bread.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: healthy chicken salad, chicken salad with grapes, chicken salad with grapes and pecans,