- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp honey (optional – sub maple for vegan option)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 5–6 cups brussels sprouts, shredded
- ½ cup roasted hazelnuts
- ¼ cup sliced onion
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- Shred Brussels sprout in a food processor with the grater attachment or with a knife.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix thoroughly or shake in a glass jar.
- Place the brussles sprouts in a bowl and top with roasted hazelnuts, onions and pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle with the desired amount of vinaigrette and serve.
Keywords: brussels sprout salad, brussels sprout salad with pomegranate, Brussels sprouts and hazelnuts,