Breakfast bars made with simple mills banana muffin mix. Loaded with sweet blueberries and topped with coconut butter.
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 8×8-baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the eggs, almond milk and coconut oil and whisk thoroughly.
- Add the banana mix to the wet mixture and mix until combined and then fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Add the mixture to the baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let the bars cool for 10-15 minutes and then top with the melted coconut butter, cacao nibs, shredded coconut and chia seeds.
- Once the bars have cooled completely store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 6