Easy, one bowl Fudgy Almond Flour Ganache Brownies made with gluten-free almond flour and free of refined sugars. Topped with a creamy, rich vegan ganache.
Fudgy Almond Flour Brownies
- 1 cup coconut sugar (120g)
- ¾ cup avocado oil (150g)
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder, sifted (50g)
- 1 cup almond flour (120g)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup full-fat canned coconut milk (120g)
- 3.5 oz dark chocolate (60-70%)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease an 8×8 pan. Line with parchment paper if preferred.
- In a bowl whisk together the avocado oil and coconut sugar. Then whisk in the two eggs, egg yolk and vanilla.
- Add the sifted cocoa powder, almond flour and salt to the bowl and whisk to combine. Batter will be thick.
- Mix in your chocolate chips and pecans and then pour the batter in to the pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges are set and middle is still just a little soft.
- Let the brownies cool to room temperature before topping with vegan ganache.
- Heat the coconut milk on the stove or in the microwave. Once hot, add the chocolate to the bowl and let sit and melt for 2-3 mins in the hot milk. Whisk to combine the melted chocolate and coconut milk. Pour the ganache over the brownies and top with pecans and cacao nibs if desired.
- Leave the brownies out for 1-2 hours and let the ganache set or stick in the refrigerator to speed up the process
- Serving Size: 16
Keywords: fudgy almond flour brownies, fudgy almond flour ganache brownies, fudgy brownies with ganache, almond flour brownies with vegan ganache